GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 21:36:49 EDT
Who cares about whether Manlafy or Malafy is a spy or not.  I suggest that we move on and ignore this informer business/talk. Malafy has a right to espouse his views on the forum whether we like it or not.  As for the talk of spies and moles, I, for one, refuse to fear any crazy mansa musa wannabes.  The only entity I fear is God.

Nuff dem a bomboclat