GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Katim S. Touray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 22:36:57 -0700
Ebrima,

I don't know exactly what your problem is. I've looked at the settings of
both your subscribed addresses, and they all look OK.  I noticed that your
Yahoo address was subscribed on the 5th, meaning that if you tried doing
anything before that date, the server would have ignored you.  I also found
that both your addresses are configured to receive postings from the list.
I suggest you change your settings such that only one of the addresses would
receive mail, even though both would be subscribed.  That way, you can send
your postings from either address, and just have to deal with mail coming to
one address.  Just a suggestion.

Besides the above, I really can't for the life of me figure out why you
should have received a message saying that you failed to confirm your
subscription request.  But don't be discouraged!  You know, you can always
pull the plug.

Katim