GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mustapha Hydara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 03:44:16 -0700
comments:I wish we could " empty Jammeh into the trash
bin of history electorally"but i doubt it.
We first need to realize what kind if person we are
dealing with here.this is someone who taken thrown at
a very early stage of his life with little or no
knowledge about leadership/politics.someone who has
done deliberate things and let it be an accident(like
the accident of the late Korro ceesay)and a lot of
things we are yet to discover(probably after when he
leaves).
So dont get me wrong i do like the idea of defeating
him in thru the ballot but i will support any other
means necessay.If someone as dumb as him could conduct
a bloodless coup,someoneelse can do it.There are a lot
of smart Gambians out there who can do it and who can
lead that great nation without such cruelty.
I thank you.mustapha