GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
latjor ndow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 20:36:17 PDT
Greetings:
First, let me apologize on behalf of the Organizing Committee of this year's
ALD for the delay in furnishing a Program of Events.

Second, the complete program can be viewed at the web address:
www.gambian.com/ald/ald.htm (or "www.gambian.com" then follow links)

Third, I am pleased to announce that one of the highly regarded
personalities in Gambian politics and social sciences, Mr. Halifa Sallah
will be participating in this year's ALD.

Mr. Sallah will be the keynote speaker at the conference scheduled for
sunday. Several activities are currently being planned around Mr. Sallah's
visit and you will be updated via the website mentioned above or directly on
the list.

We again extend our hands inviting all of you our brothers and sisters to
participate in this year's events which will feature:

Demonstration and Rally
Conference
Soccer Tournament
Picnic