GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 17:50:43 GMT
Gambia-L:

I am sending the e-mail below for your perusal. It came from a concerned
Gambian in the US. Take note that I am sending it as received - unedited!

Yus: Again, thanks for your brilliant piece on the forthcoming Olympic
Games. I quite enjoyed reading it, and needless to mention, your points were
well argued.

Ebrima Ceesay