GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Isatou Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 09:09:58 GMT
Dear Ndey and Saik,
Congratulations for the new born baby. You have now fulfilled your triple
role as a wife, a mother, and a professional woman. This has a lot of
implications for yourself and the baby who may be depending on you at the
early stages of his life. Apart from breast feeding all the rest of the
responsibilities can be shared and done with your partner.
Your have completed your sex role now the gender roles can be assumed by all
of you.
Please take a good rest and enjoy your baby.

I wish you a very enjoyable time with your family.
Sister Isatou Touray.