GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alpha Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 23:55:33 +0100
Gambia-L,

Halifa Sallah will be in London to deliberate on the following theme:

"Democratization in the Gambia and the essence and future of
Pan-Africanism."

Venue:  School of Oriental and African Studies
        (University of London)
        Thornhaugh Street
        Russell Square
        London  WC 1H OXG

Time: 6.00pm-10.00pm

Chair:  Gibril  M.O Faal

I hope Gambians in the UK will seize this opportunity not only to meet and debate with Halifa, but to use
this occasion as a springboard to organize and impact on the situation at home.

Unfortunatel I will not be able to attend, due to circumstances, but I'll be there in spirit. It will be
great if someone can inform the rest of us briefly afterwards.

Regards

Alpha Robinson