GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 17:51:21 GMT
Dear Mr.Dampha,
I have to assume that you know Mr.Colly. Certainly  much more than me.
But I have a hard time not questioning anyone who worked with Mr jammeh.
But you are right I maybe be wrong to ask Mr colly his undertakings
and experiences with yaya.I am deeply sorry if I imply anything there in.
But i meant genuinely to know yayas skills to crip our brothers behind
him.To undo him we need to know how he works his web.A statement
maybe based on a false premise with intent to hurt but a question by its
very nature wants to know the truth.I have never been a soldier
but as a concerned human being much more a Gambian citizen I have the right
to ask Yaya or anyone else who had a say in the wellbeing or otherwise of my
country's citizens. Moreover regardless of efforts, results for me count
much more especially if it comes to discuss other peoples lives.
  I would if Mr Colly let those of us who dont know him do so,thats is of
course his choice to make not Mr.Dampha in my opinion?
                      kalilu