GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sidi M Sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 15:13:39 -0000
Saiks,
It is obvious that I missed your point for the reason that I do not know Mr
Saidy that well.

For your information, I have negotiated a truce between the Baddiboungkas
and the Drammeh and Camara Kunda folks. But it appears that a second battle
front has been opened by Sheikh Tejan Nyang between the Njobens, Njagnen and
the Njengen for which a truce would be difficult to negotiate. The reason
being that the "ndeyi mbila bi" in the person of Sheihk Tejan was last seen
crossing the Oyster Creek Bridge in the direction of the Kombos, away from
the clutches of Mayor Samba Faal and his Decree, with what eye-witnesses
claim to be "boli benachin" under his arm. An APB has been issued by the
Mayor of Banjul for Sheikh Tejan Nyang and both Mamour Jagne and Bammy Jagne
were seen helping in tracking the culprit.  I am sure that Beran Jeng would
have joined the search party had he been in Banjul.

Sidi Sanneh