GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Hamad S. Sallah" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 06:44:13 -0000
Hi dearest Sister,

Welcome back .

In all, 12 students are recorded dead as a result of the tele-guided action
of the leadership back home. Two of the victims are from Brikama Ba - where
the raped school girl hail from and the rest are from the Greater Banjul
Area. As to the number of wounded, they are uncountable and there was no
readily available record of the number before the  Commission of Inquiry,
which I participated in to completion as a Stenographer.

Insiders of the Gambia-L in our hospitals back home could possibly provide
you an almost valid estimation as to the number of the wounded through the
drama of the 10th and the 11th April,2000.

Dearest Sister, May I add, it is quite comforting and re-assuring to learn
that at least there are individuals like your good and kind hearted-self
that are teaming up to provide some assistance to the heroes and innocent
fallen victims of the incidents of the 10th and the 11th.

I salute your courage, dedication and commitment to the cause of justice and
service to humanity.

May Allah, the Almighty, multiply your abilities and sharpened your vision
for the benefits of all. (Amen)

Assalamu Alaikum

Sallah.