GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Katim S. Touray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 21:42:36 -0800
Hi Amie,

Please remember that the people you are trying to subscribe need to resend
confirmation messages in order to have the subscription process completed.

As I indicated previously, you should go to
http://talk.fanafana.com/lists/listinfo/bush-hackers to subscribe to the
Bush-Hackers list.  Enter the e-mail you want to subscribe, a password of your
choice.  Please note that you have to enter the password twice to ensure that
there was no typographical errors when you entered it the first time.

After that, you will be sent an e-mail requesting that you confirm your
subscription.  Once you resend the confirmation, your subscription would be
effective, and you'll receive notification to that effect.  If all else fails,
let me know.

Katim