GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamine Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 21:05:31 -0500
Comrades:

This is indeed another desperate attempt by the dictatorship in
intimidating and accusing innocent Gambia.  When will this stop?  Has the
dictator lost his mind?

Every Gambian should be concerned with the change of events in our country.
We must mount all efforts to stop this mad tactic.  The dictator must go.
Free our brothers and sisters.

Long live democracy and down with dictator yahya jemus.  Dictator yahya
jemus, let my people go.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh

your full name and e-mail address.