GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousainou Ngum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 21:23:03 -0800
Harona and Ousman:
May I add that this latest move by Juwara will simply do him more harm than
the intended good; atleast politically. Such a move by Juwara will make it
all the more evident that the UDP is an amalgamation of primarily the PPP,
Darboe and perhaps some other groups. As Harona has rightly opined, Sir
Dawda needs to stand up and be serious about the matter at hand, otherwise,
this takes us back to the stinking PPP way of doing things. This is my
observation. Thanks for allowing me to hop in.

Ous Ngum

Note: Harona, its good to hear from you!

On Mon, 4 Dec 2000 21:32:01 -0500, The Gambia and related-issues mailing
list wrote:

>  Ous:
>
>  It seems as allegations of the UDP being another wing of the ousted PPP
is
>  becoming true. If not, then Juwara is playing a double standard which
must
>  not be tolerated. The former Prez should be better advised that the
Gambia