GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 23:12:50 -0000
KT,

Don't take offense at Tamsir's apparent attempts to distance himself from
your opinions of him, however commendable they may have been. Indeed, I read
your article, and agreed with your characterization of Tamsir as a sincere
and honorable Gambian. He meant well and always means well for Gambia.

There is more to this than meets the eye. So, I invite you to read a
personal message I am sending you regarding this matter-at least from my
perspective-before you post another article regarding the matter.

There is no reason you should feel rebuffed or perplexed by Tamsir's
reaction. I will try to explain it to you with a caveat:Privileged
communication elicits implied confidentiality.