GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Manneh PF <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 16:23:58 -0800
Hi buddy,
I don't think any reasonable Gambian should be surprised at anything that
Yaya does, for the fact that it takes a farsighted person like you and i to
see what is going wrong. I think Yaya is in denial of the fact that he is
not meant to be a leader.

I think if you are aware of how much we owe the IMF, you shouldn't be the
least surprised. People have to be layed off one way or the other. But i
think Yaha is confused between who to lay off and who not. Lets be real now,
we all know for a fact that the population of the Gambia is predominantly
overwhelmed by the "FORCES". By looking at the population, even if we are to
assign each individual with his own bodyguard, there will still be enough
bodyguards without a client.

So i think somebody needs to school our brother if he would listen, on
critical decisions that would affect the taxpayers "our poor moms and dads".
This is all got to do with MR. 'SUPERMANS' insecurities.

FROM KUNTA KINTEH (Born Gambian).