GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 10:22:57 EST
Petition signed.
Ebrima, thanks for a letter that is to the point. , and for your striving in
the cause always.
George Sarr, thank you for setting this up and making it easy for all
concerned Gambians and justice loving friends to send in our protest to the
continued efforts to pull the wool over people's eyes by this regime. We will
make it our business to waylay their every effort to spread false propaganda
every opportunity we get until we let the whole world know what these people
are all about.

Jabou Joh

In a message dated 12/30/00 10:07:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,