GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 19:16:24 -0600
My fellow gambians,
 What has become of us lately? Especially fellow comrades? I had to listen
to Marvin Gaye's LP title "WHAT'S GOING ON", brothers and sisters, just to
reflect on some of the bitterness here on the L.But before I go any further
with this, I like to pick the slacks from some you and wish all of our
beautiful sisters, mothers, aunts, grandmas are very HAPPY VALENTINES.
Let us not forget our women guys. We must love them and treat them as
equals.

Now, let's go back to my concerns and observations. Let me also begin with
a disclaimer that I am NOT an expert on public relation, but it really
doesn't take one to notice that our efforts to remain vigilant and focus
on our priorities is in a very nostalgic predicament. In my last posting,
I said that if you argue with a fool, you become a bigger FOOL. But
unfortunately I watched painstakingly some of you fell for the traps that some of these dimwits(precarious fools to be specific) lay right infront
of your very eyes. If someone sole intent is to instigate personal
vendettas and distort facts to counter the success we had so far on them,
then it should be clear indication not to engage these slimeballs in any
serious debate. Just ignore them and give them their 10 minutes of fame
and use your lovely delete button. If one has a personal problem with me,
please send it to my personal f*****g mail, and I'll make sure I deal with
it personally and save the decent people on the L the untimly migraine
attacks. Otherwise, continue making a complete fool of yourself. But for
fellow comrades, folks we have to rearrange our priorities and refrain from
becoming our own enemies. Frankly, we are showing some weakness but unless
you want thugs of Kaninlai to have the last laughs, I suggest we quit the
nonesense that is going on as I finish my last key stroke on this subject.

                                                       HAPPY VALENTINES
                                                       MR MAKAVELI(O-:)!

ps: Man, It just ain't easy being a GAMBIAN!!!!!!!!!May Allah help us all!