GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:59:31 EST
Kebba:
My apologies for calling you the wrong name.  Rest assured, I shall not make
this mistake again.

Positive developments are welcome, but you must agree that for the regime to
cancel out the wrongs, many more positive developments need to be made.
Nevertheless, I hope the regime continues to make positive developments.
This should ensure a smooth transition of power once a more capable
government takes over in November.

You see, as I stressed in my previous post on the same thread, it is very
difficult to take this government seriously.  As a result, any apparent
positive movements made by them tends to be looked at with a skeptical eye in
my opinion.

To conclude, I shall cut this short and say that I appreciate your comments
and look forward to more postings from you.

Best regards,
Yus