GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Musa Jeng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 13:15:52 -0500
The prepared speech of
the moron attests to that. I am not familiar with the latest Gambian

Mr.Dampha:

I am always eager to read your contributions because of the depth of your analysis, but your tendency to
wrapp it sometimes with name calling dilutes its important. I absolutely do not care for President Jammeh,
but resorting to name calling not only trivialize your analysis but also the Presidency. It will not be a bad
tactic to make your opponents to even respect your point of view,

Musa Jeng