GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:21:57 -0500
To the Jeng and Bah Families of Banjul:
Ya Awa's passing is a big loss and I am personally saddened by it and
all those who knew her.  She spent many years in Kaur with her late
husband Pa Eliman Bah and together they impacted all our our lives
positively. She was our mother, kind and always soft spoken.

My condolences to my old-friend Tijan, Abdou Matti, Lamin, Fatou, Sukai,
Njogu and the rest of the family and the grandchildren, especially, Mam
Jaye.  Your loss is deeply felt and shared.

Sheikh Tejan, thanks for the information.
Abdoulaye