GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sidi Sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 19:53:11 -0500
Comments:
To: Prince Obrien-Coker <[log in to unmask]>
Beola,

I decided to react to Dr. Saine's posting on the state of the Jeshwang
cemetries, and while at it plugged in our Campama project before getting to
you on the Rememrance Music Library which was time enough to down-load "My
Zainatou". (Any particular reason why "Habiba Musa" was not part of the Ryco
titles?).  Going through the titles you have in this fantastic library, I
wonder how you did it considering the time it took me to down-load one
title. Anyway, I was warned and I certainly agree with you that it is not
recommended for those in Banjul. Thanks Beola for your tremendous effort on
behalf of music lovers everywhere.

Sidi Sanneh