GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
bakary sonko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 16:59:53 -0000
>From: Edward Small <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: Hope u are not mad this time for being too critical?
>Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 01:56:54 -0000
>
>Kujabi, I would just say that you really are a fool and an idiot to the
>core. Your relentless efforts to discourage Baba Galleh from writing on the
>L borders on obsession. The utter nonsence you write and call it critiquing
>is just thrash and no decent reader sees any sense in it. You think you can
>fool people by pretending to be anti-Jammeh. You are nothing less than a
>sadisitic idiot bent on causing confusion on the L. You also think that you
>can fool people by calling yourself Ansumana Kujabi. You are the most
>uncouth and vulgar person ever, whoever you are.
>
>>From: Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
>>To: [log in to unmask]
>>Subject: Re: Hope u are not mad this time for being too critical?
>>Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 23:32:55 -0000
>>
>>DEAR BABA:
>>
>>In fact, I was absolutely delighted to see that you made my PRIVATE MAIL
>>you PUBLIC. I love that; as people could see for themselves that there was
>>nothing that I had been hiding I COULD SEE THAT YOU WERE NOT GLAD WITH MY
>>CRITIQUING THIS TIME AROUND. Of course, I DO NOT EXPECT TO HAVE YOU
>>EXACTLY,
>>ALWAYS. I was a little bit surprised by your RESPONSE, because when my
>>critiquing was FAVORABLE to you, you never complained, but it NOW seems to
>>me that the moment I shifted gears by being a little bit tougher on you,
>>you
>>did not like that response. I think critiquing is meant to be BOTH WAYS,
>>and
>>not only positive. I think you should have been BRAVE enough to accept
>>this
>>one also, and then we move on. You should not have been otherwise about a
>>more tougher criticism. Lets' move on with our THING, you remember I once
>>mentioned that to you publicly.
>>
>>I would like you to know ONE THING, I did not dispatched you a PRIVATE
>>MAIL
>>to cool you down, but just to be a LITTLE BIT DECENT to words your
>>response,
>>period. If you denied my critiquing, please since we are ENTERTAINING the
>>PUBLIC, you should have highlighted the reasons why you disagreed with my
>>criticism this TIME AROUND, rather than being unhappy about it. PLEASE,
>>LET'S CONTINUE ENTERTAINING THE PUBLIC.
>>
>>ANSUMANA KUJABI
>>
>>>From: Omar Hatab <[log in to unmask]>
>>>To: [log in to unmask]
>>>Subject: Re: Hope u are not mad this time for being too critical?
>>>Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 18:50:07 -0000

>>if you have problems accessing the web interface and remember to write
>>your
>>full name and e-mail address.
>full name and e-mail address.
Mr. Edward Small,

You can't take things at heart like that especially issues that does not
involve you. How can you be so rude to brother Ansumana. He is just a
brother and will not be an enemy if due respect and cohesions are preserved.

Let us not take the opportunity of the L as to lambast each other. It is
virtually meant to critisize our wrongs and correct mistakes in due course.
Some issues need not to be associated with politics.

Thank you.