GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 19:19:44 -0500
Jabou Joh Wrote :
"I am begining to feel like a broken record in my appeals to this forum
 that this regime  is out to foster chaos amongst us. It is a war of wits
 and psychology and if we as a people are so easily derailed, I shudder to
 think of what the future holds for us and our country. Some of you guys
 are the future leaders of our country. Please restore my hope that all of
 you are endowed with enough foresight so as not to be so easily studied
 and manipulated by your potential enemies, otherwise, we are in big
 trouble. "

I concur with you wholeheartedly regarding the ongoing distractions here
on the the L. To say that there is too much hostility and bitterness
targetted at those in the opposition is to put it mildly. There is always
an opportunity in chaos and 'divide and conquer' is one of the many tactics
these hell-bent, evil APRC scapegoats are using to make us loose sight of
the important tasks ahead.I therefore give Mr Camara the benefit of the
doubt until proven otherwise. It is preposterous to make such allegations
without hard facts to back it up. I will not speak for Mr Camara, but I
will rather sell my body parts to South America than morgage my soul to
the devil(APRC). These APRC mental midgets think they're smart but in my
book, they think like monkeys. See monkey won't let go one branch until
they get a grip on the next. I only hope brother Camara wouldn't let them
get a grip on him. Let us regroup and redouble our efforts by focusing on
more pressing issues, myself included. Jabou, thanks for this great piece
of advice. We must not loose our foresight in this struggle. We cannot !

                                              Mr Makaveli

Gambians Online " Designed With The Gambian People In Mind"
               http://www.gambiansonline.com