GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
abdou toure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 18:46:10 -0000
Mr. Colley,

According to the ancient Chinese, the best soldiers are not warlike.
You unfolding story about the evil that befell our beloved land six
years ago, continues to reveal the true character of these
characterless men. The amateurish bellicosity shown by the likes of
Singhateh and Sabally showed how people who never saw battle were war
mongoring like hungary lions ready to attack the innocent. They were trying
to create cheap drama for the consumption of their naive supporters. I only
hope that Gambians learn the true lessons of
a coup that never was.

AT