GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pamodou Gassama <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 09:39:17 -0000
To all those myopic bigots trying to consolidate this herd mentality of
yours, I say give it up. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion and I am
no exception to that. If anybody has a problem with that then that’s your
problem and not mine. Whereas I have debated some of you previously based on
issues, I wonder from what sewers the rest of the myopic bigots are just
beginning to crawl out of. Are you people for real? Like I have said before,
my believes are mine and mine alone and I will defend them come rain, storm
or harmatan. If anyone of you believes that I can be intimidated to run away
from the issues that affect all Gambians on this list, you must be a bigger
fool than I thought. What has using a pen name got to do with some of the
issues that we’ve discussed? What is the vulgarity all about?

To those whom I have debated before and have specific questions or issues
that are relevant, I say give me a little bit of time to deal with the
idiots first; for this will be the last time I attempt to discuss anything
they have no idea or opinion of. Atleast I know why I support this regime
and believe you me, that decision is an informed one. How about why some of
you don’t support this regime? And please don’t give me crap like they are
looting the treasury, they are mis-managing the economy etc, etc. And let
nobody try to restrict our discussions to post 1994 only. Any issue to be
discussed must take into consideration what transpired during the 30 years
of Jawara misrule. Based on the above criteria, I will debate all those who,
in my opinion, seem to have an idea of what they are talking about and can
defend them. As for the rest of the imbeciles masquerading as intellectuals,
you may just have to crawl back to whatever sewers you may be coming from. I
simply don’t have the time and energy to feed your egos.

Have a good day, Pamodou (Papisco).