GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Asbjørn Nordam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 22:46:20 +0200
Hello people of Movement for restoration of democracy in Gambia [NY]

can I ask you a favor, please. Whenever "The Movement" release some
information, some comment in public, I should like it to be identified by a
personal signature.
Why ? Because sometimes I find the comments very personal, so I started to
think if all comments on this list, even very personally ones, were they
really on behalf of the movement ? Can everyone represent the Movement ?
Does the Movement have a spokesman , -woman ? We all know from this
gambia-list that there are some person who act under cover, and we have even
seen people sending letters written in another persons name. So for me it
would be nice, if I was "sure" that every time there was something from "The
Movement", I could "trust" that  it was  from "The Movement of.."
Is it possible, that there can be a persons name whenever you post something
in the name of the movement for restoration of democracy in Gambia, whenever
it´s US or England branch ? Please.

Regards from Asbjørn Nordam