GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 16:10:39 +0000
Sidi:

Do not bother to reply this e-mail.

Your are right! Yes, our ordeal was on a Saturday. I'll never forget those
two nights in Conakry. I keep telling a Guinean friend who lives here in
Birmingham, that it is ONLY in Conakry that you find a hotel without
electricty, water, food, bedsheets, telephones etc, and yet the hotel calls
itself a Five Star Hotel!!! May God bless The Gambia! But may God also bless
Guinea Conakry!

Anyway, I better stop here. I am about to watch the England/Germany football
match. I did not expect the Republic of Ireland to beat Holland.

Ebrima