GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
malik kah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 17:16:28 +0000
KB, neither me nor Jabou would endeavour to re-write what PDOIS has clearly
articulated, they do not need anybody to replicate what is already obvious
and blataht. PDOIS, more than any political party in the Gambia has written
to explain what they stand for. From its inception the party has clarified
in no ambigious terms how it intends to change the Gambia, if you bothered
so much as you profess you would have by now understood the economic
programmes of the party. The party have undertaken the effort, the
leadership scarificing all their life utilising their own resources to
educate the people and they have done this in every conceivable language,
hence there is no excuse for you to come this time and raise such cheap
questions, these have been dealt with over and over again. You are not
telling us that you oppose PDOIS because you have read and disagreed with
their programmes,what you are saying appears to mean that you never came
accross the economic programmes of the party, if this is what you mean then
you whole arguement is irrelevant, because PDOIS has written numerous
articles dealing with every facet of our lives.

I think from now on I will consider your opposition  to be out of bad faith,
I would have respected you had you said that you read and diagreed with the
policies but to insist that no such economic programmes exist is a laughable
proposition, for everty Gambian who followed the politics in Gambia would
concur that PDOIS have dealt with these issues ages ago. I think you are
just attempting to distract us from posing such questions to the UDP, you
are attempting to be smart pre-empting the people, knowing that Darbo a
hostage to the PPP has not written anything substantive yet, regarding how
he intends to tackle the economic issues.

Well am afraid this will not work for the least we expect of him as an
aspiring president, is for him to demonstrate his now how on relivant
issues. We desperately await to read something from him. As for your attempt
to blow out of proprtion Mr Jow's contradiction with Miss Joh, that was
really sick, the young man has demonstrated humility to show that he is a
dignified person, he does not come accross to me as an arrogant person. I
hope you will stop excerbating such contradictions an play a more dignified
role, but then with the insults you come with and the juju threats I would
be a fool to expect you to behave otherwise. I hope Jabou and Mr Jow will
use private mails to reconcile a misunderstanding after all they all sound
like humble people. It is only the KBS that derive pleasure in other peoples
predicament