GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 02:43:19 -0600
ML Jasseh-Conteh,
 You are simply phenomenal. We may scratch our heads wondering the motives behind your sudden change of heart, but by God, you will NEVER be
forgotten. I hope you take our constructive criticisms in good faith as you
wander in the bewilderedness of public scrutiny now that your party is in
(bed)holy matrimony with the APRC. Talk about a celestial marriage made in
Hell. Well, I hope I'm not interrupting your honeymoon, but I would like
to toast a glass or two and thank you for THESE memories : Ladies and
gentlemen, from Greensboro, NC/Kombo East Constituency, here is he is
Hon. Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh,MBA! :
-"During a meeting on July 4, 1999 in Atlanta, an ex-soldier said to
 me: 'Tamsir Jasseh will be fired and later charged will trying to
 overthrow the illegal government.' He did not understand why Tamsir would
 be part of a government that is bent on lies and deceit.
 I have been wondering when Mr. Jasseh would come to the realization that
 the dictator will never accept any professional Gambian to change the
 very fabric of governance that he (dictator) vehemently opposes. Another
 distrust of Tamsir, is the fact that he may be a spy for the American
 government. We are duty bound to help our country, but we must be careful
 to not associate ourselves with a government that killed innocent Gambian
 students. Tamsir, with all duty respect, never voiced his opinion on the
 tragic death of Gambian students. Some witnesses testified that he was
 present when some of the students were killed.
 I want to let the members of Gambia-L know that we must be sincere in our
 analysis on Tamsir Jasseh. He was part of yahya's nonsense and had a role
 in the death of innocent Gambian students. He never provided the people
 his assertion of the events and his disapproval. Mr. Tamsir Jasseh cannot
 have it both ways. How could he try to teach Gambian police
 professionalism, when he did not make a professional move to condemn the
 innocent slaughter of Gambian kids? "

-"I can attest that Mr. Secka is a brilliant and sincere Gambian. I do not
 know what came of him lately. My feeling is that he is driven by power,
 which certainly will destroy him. I hope he can come to his senses and
 jump ship. The dictator will soon fire him and make him another mockery
 within the confines of the dictatorship. "
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?A2=ind0012&L=gambia-l&P=R44633

-"Your arrogance and dictatorial means cannot change the minds of Gambians.
 Even your supporters are mad at you for refusing to honor Hon. Abou
 Karamba Kassama and Hon. Samura at the Assembly. Are you guilty of the
 fact that you had your thugs killed these fearless Gambians and other
 innocent soldiers of democracy? It is practically impossible for a freak
 accident like this to blow two rear tires. You are behind these senseless
 killings. Mr. Dictator , you cannot silence us. You are making us
 stronger day in and day out. Our family tree is intact. Our movement for
 democracy is solidified. Mr. Dictator your time is up. Come September, we
 will be dancing M'babas and Seruba. Oh I forgot secco. I am learning how
 to dance M'babas. Mr. dictator your time is up. The Gambia shall be free."
 http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?A2=ind0101&L=gambia-l&P=R18180

-" This childish behavior by the dictatorship tantamounts to paranoia. I
 for one will continue on the crusade until the last puppet is thrown out.
 This is actually an encouragement for us to retool and engage in frontal
 attack against the dictatorship. The moron and butcher of kaninlia has
 lost it. He cannot intimidate us. We are united for a common principle: a
 yahyaless Gambia. This dictator must go. "
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?A2=ind0101&L=gambia-l&P=R53678&m=14871

-"We must set strategies and vow to rescue our country from satan yahya
 jemus. The opposition must also embark on a public relations campaign in
 ensuring that no Gambian is denied the right to vote. Another illegal
 move by moron jemus is the use of state money in buying tractors solely
 for enticing his supporters in the provinces. Is this procurement passed
 by the legislature? Can the opposition clearly make a case in
 substantiating that taxpayers' funds were used to buy these tractors? How
 can the dictator afford to buy these tractors? How much is he paid
 yearly? "

http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?A2=ind0104&L=gambia-l&P=R9502&m=16280

-"You are right in intimating that the purchase of voters cards by the
 moron was illegal. I am really amazed at the lack of consideration by
 Gabriel Roberts who I remember vividly lecturing us at Faraba Banta
 Primary School about our obligation to society. I just cannot fathom how
 a man of his caliber can stoop so low. It makes me wonder whether he has
 reached a mental stage of awareness in a constructive way, that he alone
 can comprehend. I am again at the realization that his former friend,
 Mrs. Louse N'jie is at a stage of wondering what really has happened to
 Mr. Gabriel Roberts. Yes Mr. Dampha, the IEC knew that the puppets and
 stooges of political manipulation were buying votes. Mr. Roberts et al
 are in company with the moron and will do anything to please the dirimo
 of kaninlai."
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?A2=ind0104&L=gambia-l&P=R11314&m=16280

-"The purpose of a Central Bank is to control monetary distribution and
 other economic variables. When money is printed, it is not automatically
 release to the general public or used as a bribe to coerce the opposition
 to join satan APRC, but lent to financial institutions at Central Bank
 approved interest rates. When printed money is given as a bribe or thrown
 in the market, it causes inflation. This is why the dalasi rates so
 poorly and why there his hyper inflation in The Gambia. Those responsible
 for this irresponsible act, including the Governor of The Gambia Central
 Bank, the dictator and the Secretary of Finance should be PROSECUTED."
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?A2=ind0105&L=gambia-l&P=R54580&m=18024

-"Mr. M. Camara: Now that Mr. Landing Jatta has accused you of
 collaborating with the enemy, we need to hear from you. I will not make
 any further comments until you refute the allegations."
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?A2=ind0105&L=gambia-l&P=R78424&m=18024

-"Dear APRC and Soldiers of the Struggle:
 It was really sickening to see the mouthpiece of the indemnity law and
 the satan of illegal lawyering. Joof ran away from his fellow citizens
 after his brief speech. I strongly recommend the APRC government fire
 this buffoon because he made a total fool of the government of The
 Gambia. Joof, you are a disgrace."
 http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?A2=ind0105&L=gambia-l&P=R95500&m=18024

-"After talking to a cousin, I am convinced that after 7 years of self
 denial, Yahya Jammeh has realized that he is indeed the worst thing that
 has ever happened to The Gambia. Word around The Gambia is that people
 are beginning to see stronger family ties. Our ability to work together
 as one tribe and one Gambia will flush out yahya jammeh and the APRC.
 Our responsibility as citizens of The Gambia is to continue attacking
 this illegal government. Yahya Jammeh's failed and illegal government
 must go. We must embrace the ideology of understanding that tribal
 politics has no place in The Gambia. Kaninlai cannot and should not be
 the administrative headquarters of The Gambia without appropriation and
 legislative endorsement by the House of Representatives. Yahya Jammeh has
 indeed evoked the basic principle of democracy and must realize that
 Gambians are no fools to fall prey to his tricks."
 http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?A2=ind0108&L=gambia-l&P=R13891&m=19551

- "Comrades:
 I hereby confer on yahya jammeh the title of dictator. Many of you might
 recall that I removed this title from the moron of kaninlai after his
 speech on the unfaithful day of July 22, 2001. I promised to never call
 him a dictator, but I also reserve the right to confer on him this
 shameless title because he is constantly intimidating the opposition.
 Dictator yahya's senseless behavior is a pattern that he cannot avoid.
 The incident at Kuli Kunda, Kiang West was totally a disgrace to mankind.
 Yahya gave his thugs from kaninlai a blanket endorsement in beating
 innocent Gambians in Kuli Kunda. These thugs would not have left kaninlai
 without moron jammeh's approval.
 I will for now on call this criminal, a dictator until he is driven out
 of The Gambia. A military dictator, who is gradually sinking will hold on
 to anything. This moron is a shame. Gambians must unite collectively and
 imprenate a leader with a vision of political maturity. I hope dictator
 yahya does not hold on to anyone while he is sinking.
 Dictator yahya jammeh is the worst thing that has ever happened to The
 Gambia. This dictator must go. We are crying out loud and clear: dictator
 yahya jemus, please let our people go.
 Long live democracy and down with dictator yahya. "
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?A2=ind0108&L=gambia-l&P=R31396&m=19551

- "These are the following reasons why I call for a boycott:
 1. Continued disbanding of Sir Dawda and his former ministers.
 2. The unlawful firing of Bishop Johnson and Mr. Fatty.
 3. The murder of innocent Gambian students.
 4. Dictator yahya jammeh's continued donation of public funds to social
    organizations without appropriation.
 5. Continued one man rule by the dictator of kaninlai.
 6. The buying of votes in the last bi-elections in Central Badibou and
    Kiang East constituencies.
 7. The control of the media by the illegal government.
 8. The unlawful imprisonment of Mr. Dumo Saho et al.
 9. The unlawful firing of The Gambian civil servants.
 10.The use of local chieves as propaganda tools against our comrades.
 11.The establishment of the NIA aka KGB and continued harassment of our
 comrades.
 12.The innocent rape and killing of a Gambian school girl.
 13.The torture and butcher of Mr. Ebrima Barry.
 14.The recent law passed by the house that is retroactive in protecting
 the security forces."
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?A2=ind0105&L=gambia-l&P=R3196&m=17129

-"As I sit here in Greensboro, NC, I am compelled to take the high road of
 politics. I am of the conviction that we will not win the slated
 presidential election. Our efforts will be bulldozed by those who want to
 enlighten their political aspirations in narrower forms.
 My appeal thus, please comrade let us stand up. The only solution for a
 yahyaless Gambia is a United Front. A family that prays together, stay
 together. A house divided will not stand. Why rock the boat. "
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?A2=ind0106&L=gambia-l&P=R30447&m=18024

After all the raving and yapping,this is what Hon. Comrade ML Jasseh-Conteh
had to say, "I have embraced a kinder and gentler approach. I have
             redefined myself, and I am willing to take a risk in dealing
             with President Jammeh. "

I wonder if S.M Dibba(His mentor/leader) knows about all this because he
may become a liability for him. But you never know. Birds of the same
feathers flock together. How his will remember our 'comrade' is beyond me.
Let's wish him well and hope Allah(God) will guide him in the right
direction. Let us NOT forget him in our prayers. "Sataneh tafa barri doleh"

Gambians Online " Designed With The Gambian People In Mind"
               http://www.gambiansonline.com