GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:03:48 +0800
Mr.Gassa:

I just cannot tell you how happy I am. You really
have embraced Mr. Gomez's enlightened posting.  I
am proud to say that with this new direction, we will
be able to forward our agendas appropriately.

I again want to thank you.  Please keep your head up.
Tolerance will help in search of truth.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh
Greensboro,NC/Kombo East Constituency