GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Malanding S. Jaiteh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 10:34:15 -0400
Yusupha and friends,
I do not like responding to individual subscriber claims about how I do business as list manager. Nevertheless I forward these internal memos to let you know I harbor no ill-will against you or anyother subscriber.  You read and be your own judge.

Malanding Jaiteh

PS. Perhaps I should clarify that neither Mr Camara nor myself make the final decision as to who gets invited.We are part of a team and that decisions are majority rullings.