GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 19:32:59 +0000
Kebba, thanks for your pledge and suggestions.  Yes, we need to reach out to
the various organizations in the diaspora and we also need to aid the
opposition with strategy and logistics and that they need to form a unified
opposition force.  We also need to reach out to the folks in the UK and
other parts of Europe for all of us to come together to bail out the Gambia.
  All these and many more ideas will be discussed in the weeks ahead and I
am confident that this venture will be successful.

On that note, I wish to appeal to our people on-line and off-line to join us
in this effort to give a united opposition a fighting chance.  No amount is
insignificant.  I also encourage the youths, especially the students male
and female to participate with whatever they can salvage.  There is strength
in numbers.  Folks, we can do this.  Your country and peoples need your
help.  Thanks again Kebba.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou