GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
burang conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:37:19 +0000
Mr Conteh , I believed both of us in this might L can persuade our political
leaders back home, to consider the plight of the Gambian masses . Our
situation don't need time,we both have to close our ranks together to
salvage our country .

We are now witnessing the so-called plot of assassinating attempted to Mr
Mcdonald the american ambassador,which we all knew is nothing but to twist
our minds from the economic crises the country is encountering through the
APRC/ NCP regime .

Lets stand and defend the Gambia, we both owe it to that great country .

Just for a thought.

Conteh Julla