CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
michael pugliese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:02:12 -0800
Hmm, "Popular Demon, Sadaam Hussein..." See a book by Patrick
Cockburn, a brother of Alex Cockburn on Iraq and Hussein, "The
Resurrection of Sadaam Hussein." "Samir al-Khalil aka Kenan Makiya
book, "republic of Fear, blurbed by left historian, Michael Rogin.
Khalil is an Iraqi exile, ex-Trotskyist of the USFI, the Ernest
Mandel Trots. Lotsa detail on Iraqi Ba'athist regime repression
of the Kurds and the Iraqi Communist Party. Michael Pugliese---