GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Oko Drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:21:50 +0200
Yes,  This is another big time scam !!!

These e-mails are an everyday irritant that comes to everyones inbox.
I have  letters from a General in Sadam 's Army who want to transfere
millions into my account., Ministers from Zimbabwe, Nigeria and Saudi's.
Also there are thousands of such people who only need your answere with
your E-MAIL ADDRESS.

These mails are coming from hackers. They trade in addresses. The
Business is called e-mail addresses for sale.

The whole thing is that there is huge trade in e-mail addresses. If you
reply and you have a just e-mail address they will supply your name to
advertising companies and they will invade you with spam mails and
unworthy commercials. Worst of all is when you get unlucky and pick up a
deadly virus

Do not reply.

P/S :There is another one that is the lottery Win. They will ask you to
collect your million dollars if you reply and follow up with a call.

My word is that do not reply to any e-mail you don't know. And never
press your SEND- botton without  saying to your self, "I know what I am
doing."

I think that the sender is not a Ghanian but a con (could be any
nationality,maybe Americanor European) and scapegoating Ghanaians.This
person or persons needs to be track and tied down.

Delete the message and delete it as well from your mind, it is a waiste
of time.

Best Defence !!!
Oko Drammeh