GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alieu Sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 15:39:07 -0800
Bailo,
This was an unfortunate incident and Essa knew what he did. He could be as sarcastic o this list as he so wishes, but one day the whole truth will come.
Essa certainly sank himself but that has been his game. Essa climbed the Jammeh tree by lying and being a hypocrite. And as the saying goes, "he who lives by the sword, dies by it too". I have nothing personal against Essa, but I think he needs to re-evaluate himself from the time he joined this government to when he left. If Essa can count how many people he reported or fabricated stories against, you will come to realize how UN-Gambian he had always been.
I know as Gambians we can be very forgiving and forgetful, but there are certain things you do to people that lasts in them forever.
I hope and pray for people like Essa. It is very rough in the outside world and I hope with all the lessons he or anyone else learned are educated enough that nothing in this world is ever lasting.

Alieu Sanyang.

Bailo Jallow <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Alieu Sanyang wrote:
>>Essa, do you remember the days you were recalled? Why were you recalled? I
>>bet if some of the members of the list knew what you reported to the US
>>state department that warrants the Gambia government to recall you, they
>>may never talk to you again. You are the most dangerous person I have ever
>>came across. You wrote to the US government a list of Gambians who you
>>were trying to tie to the US terror list because they were going to
>>demonstrate against President Jammeh on a trip to Washington. The US
>>government had all rights to ask the Gambian government for more prove
>>hence some of those you listed were Gambians but also US citizens. You
>>know that you never had the authority to use the Gambian government
>>letterhead to do what you did. You wanted to impress your former boss that
>>Gambians in the US loved him because of you and would not have
>>demonstrated against him because Essa Sey was the ambassador!

If the above is factual, then how low did Essa Sey sink himself! how low?
Worst of the worst! I say.

Bailo

>Web interface

>いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい