GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ams Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 10:23:18 EST
In a message dated 2/13/2005 2:54:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I fully concur we need to keep the affairs of our  state secret.
Sariang

>From: [log in to unmask]

--------------------------------------
Hypocrites! What are you concurring? Why not let them expose the  'Dirty
Work' that they've engineered against their country folks,  just to please the
Mansa of kanilai for a JOB? In any decent  soceity/religion, upon committing
wrongs or crash selfishness, one is allowed to  confess and ask for redemption.
Gambians are still seeking one from Captain Ebou  Jallow...not the one he was
coned into toward Jammeh, by Essa Sey, Pa Njagga  Mendy and Tijan Eku Bopah
Ceesay. US based Gambians on their "PLEASURE  TRIP" list of "TERRORIST" will fight
back at all cost. Don't be surprise at the  next chess game move. Gambians
should never take this crap lying down. What  if the US State Department weren't
cautious with the "Illegal Gambians" and  "Terrorist" lists supplied to them
by your Gambian kinsmen at  your Embassy and had gone out and start arresting
Gambians? Would you out  here pleading for calm? Heads will roll at the
Embassy and Mission. No  Compromise on this. These Kanilai dogs must be exposed for
their deeds toward  their Gambian brethren.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい