GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 10:46:20 -0400
Hi Folks,
I do not know who this Alagi Yorro is who claims to be a member of PEN and
that he nominated Deyda for the award. I say kudos to him for doing such a
noble thing. However, I am not very comfortable with the tone of his piece
because it tends to cast some aspersions on the rest of us who have been
involved with Deyda and have been speaking about him. I hope we are not the
'chicken hearted' people he was referring to. I would please urge everyone
not to use Deyda's name in our little squabbles over some petty issues. Let
us please leave him to rest in perfect peace.
Regards to all
Demba