GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fatoumatta Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:55:47 +0000
kemo, you wrote in your postings that ''The Gambia belongs to all of us''; every one knows that because its the first line of our national anthem. FOR THE GAMBIA OUR HOMELAND. This is the only reason why we are trying to address bad governance in the country. we may disagreee in our views but you really know how situations are in The Gambia now. with the recent budget speech, how do you think the average family is going to survive.

  I'm not saying you shouldn't support the regime, but anyone in his/her right mind would really know we are being failed by the APRC.

Sometomess we put our personal interest first, but the words of our national anthem says it clearly. 'LET JUSTICE GUIDE OUR ACTIONS, TOWARDS THE COMMON GOOD''

  We should always think about these words because we will surely be accountable to all our deeds.

  I urge all to be reading the national anthem daily and try to act on it. in that we will have a vey loving gambia not the one under the APRC.