GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 19:09:21 +0100
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Apr 27, 2006 7:00 PM
Subject: [Fwd: RE: [>-<] PRESIDENT JAMMEH URGES FOR A PRO-BUSINESS AND
OWNERSHIP SOCIETY]
To: [log in to unmask]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: [>-<] PRESIDENT JAMMEH URGES FOR A PRO-BUSINESS AND OWNERSHIP
SOCIETY
From: "George Sarr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, April 27, 2006 12:24 pm
To: <[log in to unmask]>

[ This e-mail is posted to Gambia|Post e-Gathering by "George Sarr"

Mboge,
It's funny you ask. Please go right ahead. You mean to tell me that
clown
is still yappin over there? Anyhew, try the accapella (word for word) if
you so plese. I must admit this piece here by Mr. Naphiyo is a personal
favorite of mine. Between him and Jemus I can't honestly tell you who
has lost it:-)

Here goes the ReMix!

"A manager who hires and fires without concern of turnover is a manager
who is gradually setting his own dismissal.

The trend of events in The Gambia are alarming.

The dictator has lost it.

No SANE person can remain in office with this type of mentality.

Dictator yahya jemus, you are creating a vacuum.

I hope those dismissed [S.M Dibba] can come together and join the
opposition because they do not have anything to lose.

[S.M Dibba] This dictator cannot disgrace you.

[S.M Dibba] Why are you afraid to speak?

What kind of employment law do we have in The Gambia?

Is the IDIOT at liberty to do whatever he likes?

We may disagree, but we are one family, and we must not let a lunatic
dictate to us.

I just cannot understand the mentality of some Gambian intellectuals.
[Like S.M Dibba]

They [S.M Dibba] have sold their souls to dictator yahya.

They [S.M Dibba] have been used and disgraced beyond imagination.

The very society that they [S.M Dibba] vehemently oppressed are now
looking at them.

[S.M Dibba] What kind of dignity is this? Why are they [S.M Dibba]
consumed with power and prestige?

Dictator yahya has unmasked them [S.M Dibba] and they [S.M Dibba] left
standing alone.

[S.M Dibba]Your own children are at a lost?

They are saying, daddy [S.M Dibba], what are you going to do now that
the dictator has fired you?

Please brothers [S.M Dibba] and sister show some dignity.

Are you [S.M Dibba] now convinced that we were better off under Sir
Dawda that the moron of kaninlai?"

            ---Naphiyo, Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh "