GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:09:37 -0700
(Tomma) Lamin,
        Stop dreaming about Halifa being becoming a
leader, a leader of  what  Foroya Newspaper?. He is
best known for writing for FOROYA newspaper fullstop.
His popularity  ends at Banjulingding town not even as
far as Brikama.

Go to Kwenalla village, Brikamaba, Bansang and so fort
and tell them about Halifa/ , first what they will
tell you is  (Wo Kaati saferila ban) but you will
hardly hear someone call him by name because they
don't know him.

I  advice Halifa and his PDOIS/NADD to make himself
known to the gambians first before claiming for the
presidency.

LL Mboge

=== message truncated ===