GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2006 14:45:34 +0000
All, attached is the Labor Day Conference flyer, in Chicago, Saturday,
September 2, hosted by the Midwest Gambian Association Conference.  This
year's theme is: "Vote 2006 - Beginning of our Third Republic or
Continuation of Our Second Republic".  This is the last chance that Gambians
in the diaspora (USA in particular) have to have direct dialogue with those
that want to run their affairs after 2006.  Please come ready to speak your
mind and get informed about those that want your support.  We invited NADD,
UDP/NRP, and APRC for their candidate to represent them or a representative
of their choice speak on their behalf.

Also presenting are Dr. Michael Banutu Gomez, Associate Professor of
Management, Rowan University, New Jersey, Baba Galleh Jallow, PhD. Candidate
in History, University of California at Davis (UC Davis), and Ms. Sigga
Jagne, HIV/AIDS PROGRAM BRANCH MANAGER, Cabinet for Health & Family
Services, Division of Epidemiology, Kentucky Department for Public Health,
Kentucky.  See you at the conference on Saturday

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい