GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ams boye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2006 20:43:20 +0100
Hi,

  The shop is a new mailing list purposely set-up to serve as a meeting and point of discussion for Gambians and others interested.
  We want it to serve as an effecient means through which people meet people whether past classmates, friends, mates etc etc whom one have lost contact with for the past years or whatever.
  Once you`re a member any message posted will be recieved by all subscribers to the list.

  NB ( *if one is a member and want to post to the list, simply type and send your intended message to [log in to unmask] our servers will automatically distribute it to all subscribers. *To subscribe to the list all you need to do is click your cusor to this link: http://www.coollist.com/group.cgi?l=shopbi
, then type in the list name (shopbi) then below enter your e-mail address. Alternatively ask an existing member to forward your request with your e-mail address to the list, the list managers will be pleased to freely subscribe you)

  So inorder to enable subscribers know who other fellow subscribers really are we strongly recommend that we avoid using psydo-names, although one may decide whether or not to anyway.
  Subscription is totally open and free....
  Please forward this message to friends and other Gambians, let them know about the list to make it what it`s to be; an interactive forum for general discussion.

  Kind regards,

  List Management.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい