GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 15:15:13 +0000
Lamin, yes indeed, tragic comedy is now vogue with some of our people.  Word
has it that the two hyenas are organizing a "Victory Party to celebrate
Yaya's Success With The AU Summit".  What success?  Are these folks well, or
rather, are Gambians out of their minds?  Folks, this is a test for Gambians
in the diaspora.  This time, all in attendance will be on video tape and the
dishonest will be exposed.  Our people never see a party they do not like
and we all know that Gambians will go to this party if they throw one.  Like
I stated, that Jaam disease is in a state near you and Gambians, some of
whom foamed here about Deyda being murdered will be present too and they
shall be exposed.

You see, this is how these starchheads operate.  Omar has sold Yaya a bill
of goods that he will convert Gambians in the diaspora to the APRC for he
knows us and can turn us around.  In an ordinary day, Yaya will bite at the
bait, much less when he is zoned out on alcohol, cannabis and animal
protein.  So, Gambians in the diaspora are going to either tell these two
hyenas to get lost loudly, or go and feast off the sweat of our suffering.
The choice is ours to make.  This is one of the few times I will ever agree
with President Bush: Gambians in the diaspora, you are either with the thief
and murderer (Yaya), or you are with the masses that are suffering?  We
cannot straddle the fence any more.  Folks, this is a litmus test of the
character of Gambians in the diaspora.  If we attend this proposed party,
then it is safe to conclude that those in attendance will not hesitate to
vote for Yaya, if they are in Gambia, in September, or they will instruct
their folks to vote APRC in September.  Yes, it is your right to do as you
wish, but your wolf cloak will be off and the hyena in you will be exposed.
Lamin, keep on being a drum major for justice, democracy, and the dignity of
of the human being.  In the face of injustice, it is a crime to be silent by
those that ought to speak up.  Keep up the good work.

Chi Jaama

Joe