GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saihou Mballow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2006 16:41:04 -0700
Pa Morro,
          i am surprised and disappointed by your
blatant racial attack on Ginny. Today racism has no
place in any society.

I am concerned that your racial attack on Ginny will
be use to create am impression that some Gambians
share the same sentiment with you. I hope not.

I have no problem with you having political deference
with Ginny, but both of you are expected to exercise
maximum tolerant and debate the issues.

You telling Ginny to stay away from Gambian business
because of your political deference is unfortunate.

Ginny among many hard working whites tax money is send
to The Gambia yearly one way or the other but no one
ever objecting it.

I hope you will let this issue go by issuing an
apology to Ginny.

Saihou

=== message truncated ===