GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 12:34:42 -0700
Oh my goodness!  How much worse can it get!  I keep thinking that somewhere, somehow some way,
something just has to give!  I mean, you'd think that if you you've got a guy who is willing to
kill children as young as three  years old, people would stand up and say something, but no, they
voted him back in!

     I just don't understand it!  I really don't!  Someone please help me out, because I keep
thinking that eventually, well, something has to give.  But Jammeh keeps pushing, and people just
keep taking it, and when will people say enough is enough?  Is it going to take Jammeh killing a
memeber of every single person living in The Gambia's family, before people wake up?  OK sorry
that didn't make sense, but it seems like enough people still feel unaffected by this guy, that
they still support him, and I just can't understand why!

     Can someone please expalin it to me!  Do they really I don't know, think this guy has some
kind of power over them?  Are they afraid of him, or do they honestly think he is good for The
Gambia?!

     Someone please help me out, becuase I really just don't understand!  This guy should have
been gone a long time ago!

This is truly frightening / sickening /nauseating, and I mean all of this in every sense of the
word!

Ginny

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい