GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
BambaLaye <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 11:34:59 -0500
"I will make the observation that "coward Darboe" as I've seen one
call him, is the one not accepting the election, but what about NADD?
What is their official stance?"

Ginny:
Halifa Sallah was reported to have said he may not accept the election
results due to incredible and deliberate smearing by A(F)PRC on GRTS in
blatant disregard of the inter-party election MOU of which the IEC
apparently had nothing to say. This, was said to have been his position
even before election day!

I humbly believe there is nothing more to gain than reinforcement of one's
extended naivity in prolonging the immature comparison of what UDP/NRP
does to what NADD does at this point in time.

--
-BambaLaye