GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kabir Njaay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2007 15:47:44 +0200
Malanding,

Did you even care to read anything of what I wrote?

For the umpteenth time, I repeat AGAIN, just as I did only yesterday:

"...We will never be tired of repeating that what we support is not
Mugabe per see, but his Land Reform Policy upon which before he embarked he
was a Saint in the eyes of the West despite the atrocities in
Matebeleland..."

consistent. I am sure your line is to submit with: 'How wide Sir?' when
the Master commands: 'Spread your legs.'

If you think Zimbabweans are going to forfeit the right to their land simply
because the West feels offended I can't help you. Fanon has long been dead
but he has left a powerful Manifesto for the opressed, 'The wretched of the
Earth'. Read!

Whoever said I have had faith in The West? I leave that to your school,
remain there waiting for hens to begin giving birth.

Kabir.