GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kabir Njaay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:33:35 +0200
Suntou,

Don't tell me your only form of relaxation is to listen to recorded
'seekar'?

But you are talking of Statesmen and luminaries, I am just a common man so
there's nothing to stand in the way for me to 'let it all hang out' on
occasion.

And yes, I still have in tact a couple of 'pakarneku' moves and I do my best
to maintain them, especially sometimes whiles alone and Youssou happens to
be doing 'Badiene' in the background and you just happen to walk pass the
mirror; I have on occasion wondered if in fact I don't sometimes
deliberately create an excuse just to walk by.

Men can be 'Badienes' too - if the need for an excuse should ever arises -
for an 'Uncle' can be interpreted to mean a male 'Badiene'.  So next time
they Youssou calls out the 'Badienes' don't consider yourself left out.
Dancing is part of who we are...

You already know about my Passion for Arsenal!. I play scrabble and have a
dangerous hand at it. Have played Banka Manneh, Essa Thomas, Faala Njie
among some of the Gambian netters at: http://www.quadplex.com/. All of them
are very good players.

What about you?

Regards,