GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kabir Njaay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:52:34 +0200
Mboge,

What you see here in our soc-called learned doctor is a classic example of a
tragedy. When I read some of the things this guy posts here I
seriously don't know whether to laugh or cry; what a waste!

The guy needs help with some suggested reading to rescue him from his
misery. Yesterday I suggested Fanon's  'The Wretched of the Earth' which in
my opinion is a good place to begin. So Dr. Malanding Jaiteh, click here: *
http://tinyurl.com/yp7ots* <http://tinyurl.com/yp7ots> and order yourself a
copy. You see, I've done all the work for you, all you need to do is click!
Read the reviews too, might persuade you in case you're having second
thoughts. For a cost of under $7.00 you are guaranteed value for your money.
But as the saying goes, you can only take the donkey to the pond...

The mail forwarded here by Buharry here only last week:

'Cultural imperialism in the late 20th century' by James Petras and similar
analytical articles won't do you any harm either if you at the same time
work with your Comprehension Deficit Syndrome.

Regards,

Kabir.